14.2.13








It is crazy to think how long ago this trip was, but when we watch the films we shot during our time in China it seems like we are just about to sit down to a delicious bowl of cut noodles, chopsticks in (novice) hand. 

We haven't talked much about this trip and I think it boils down to a few reasons - the main one being Matteo, the band we traveled with, was waiting to release the films until now. There are other reasons for the silence, but the next film/song release will do a perfect job of explaining why. For now just know that we consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have been included on such a journey as this. It was 100% enhanced by the fact that while we were being inspired to film what we saw, Matteo was inspired to write songs. We give them a film of the time spent there, they give us a soundtrack. Win/win. 

      

6 comments:

  1. love your work, and Matteo's song, I am going to share this with friends on my blog! Thank you and happy valentine, if you celebrate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an incredible trip. Your work is beautiful.

    Lucy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful guys, well done. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love China! Well, I love/hate China, but I love China.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the video and your photographs. So happy I stumbled upon you here, I'm recommending your blog to all my photographer/filmmaker buddies!

    ReplyDelete